Light Bulbs Fluorescent Tubes Linear T12 Bipin F40T12 5000K XtraBrite-AW XD5 10YR
- COLOR: ALPINEWITE 5000K
- APPEARANCE: BRIGHTER WHITER
- 5108 SEEABLE Lumens
- UNDER 5% LUMEN LOSS
- TCLP-COMPLIANT LOW MERCURY
- BASE: MEDIUM BIPIN
- 48.L x 1.5W x 1.5H 1.5Dia
- For a brighter, whiter light and a 10-year manufacturer's warranty, choose a F40T12 5000k XtraBrite™ lamp from MEBULBS. The fluorescent tube is TCLP-complaint and contains low mercury for an environmentally-friendly solution to your commercial lighting needs. The XtraBrite™ bulbs are made with high-quality materials and have an extra-low 5 percent lumen loss. That means the lamps will maintain their brightness and color much longer than standard fluorescent lamps for long-lasting enjoyment and reduced maintenance costs. Improve efficiency and save money by choosing F40T12 5000k XtraBrite™ tube lamps from MEBULBS. The lamps have a brighter, whiter color and are designed to last. They have medium bipin bases and are easy to install. Simply snap the replacement tube into your existing fixture and enjoy bright, cool light with little to no maintenance. Please note that these lamps are not compatible with F32T8, EPAK-34 or F34T12 ballasts.
- F40T12/XTRABRITE-AW/10Y/XD5 (SUPERCEDES CODES P1X165, PMX165, PM165, HDX115, HD115, H1X115 FRESHWITE).
NOT FOR USE WITH 4' F32T8 OR EPAK-34 OR F34T12-ONLY BALLASTS. RECOMMENDED FOR TEMPS ABOVE 50°F. " "
SEEABLE LUMENS BASED ON RESEARCH BY DR. SAM BERMAN, LAWRENCE BERKELY LABS, CALIFORNIA.
Effective January 1, 2011 for the state of Washington, MEBULBS prohibits the sale of mercury-containing lamps to residential customers: products include fluorescents, compact fluorescents, and HID lamps.
M.O.L. = Maximum Overall Length including lampholders.
Not eligible for shipping to the following states: CO, DC, HI, MA, NJ, VT, WA